Staged Right Events | Travel
page-template-default,page,page-id-58014,qode-core-1.2,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,pitch-ver-1.9, vertical_menu_with_scroll,smooth_scroll,side_menu_slide_from_right,grid_1300,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1.1,vc_responsive


Staged Right offers the personal travel agency experience of the past while incorporating every modern convenience you have come to expect. In addition to planning meetings, events incentives and much more, our travel department better known as FES Travel have travel ambassadors with well over 40 years of experience so you can entrust all of your travel needs to us. We are well-seasoned and ready to help you with:


  • Cruises & Shore Excursions
  • Escorted Tours
  • Airline Reservations, domestic and international
  • Consolidator Airline Reservations (First and Business Class at reduced prices)
  • Hotel Reservations, Car Rentals & Rail Tours
  • Vacation Packages (All Inclusive, Asian, Caribbean, European, USA, etc.)
  • Groups & Multigenerational Vacations


Some travel options may be too intricate to be offered online. We offer personal one on one service so don’t not hesitate to contact us with any request.

How Long does it take to get a passport?


Processing times can vary depending on the time of year, and occasional unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters. During busier times, such as the summer travel season, we encourage customers to expedite their applications if traveling in less than 6 weeks. See Application Processing Times for more information


What is TSA?


TSA – Transportation Security Administration


The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security that has authority over the security of the traveling public in the United States.


Visit the TSA website to read about flight restrictions, security updates, and other important travel information, such as the following:

  • Prohibited items on airplanes
  • Rules for carrying liquids and gels
  • Tips for travelers with disabilities or medical conditions
    What is the TSA’s Secure Flight Program?
    The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has implemented a mandatory program, known as Secure Flight, which requires travelers to provide additional information when booking reservations. The TSA implemented the Secure Flight program to improve the security of domestic and international commercial air travel and to streamline the watch-list matching process.


Under the Secure Flight program, customers are now required to provide the following information when booking travel:

  • Full name (as it appears on your official government-issued identification that will be used when traveling).
  • Gender
  • Date of birth
  • Redress Number (if available)


What Documents do I need to travel Internationally?


When traveling to another country, be prepared to show customs agents the following documents:


  • Proof of citizenship, such as a valid passport or a government-issued photo ID and birth certificate with raised seal.
  • Travel visa, if required by the country you are visiting.
  • Customs declaration form, provided by flight attendants or cruise staff.


Still need help?
See the US Customs and Border Protection website.


Here is an explanation of documents that may be needed.


A passport is a government-issued ID in the form of a passbook (valid for all international travel) or a passport card (valid only for land or sea travel between the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda).


What is a passport card?
The passport card is the wallet-size travel document that can only be used to re-enter the United States at land border-crossings and sea ports-of-entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. The card provides a less expensive, smaller, and convenient alternative to the passport book for those who travel frequently to these destinations by land or by sea. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.


A travel visa grants travelers the right to enter and depart a specific country. You may need a visa for each individual port or connection on your itinerary, so check in advance.


ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is a required document for non-citizens to enter the US.


ETA for travel to Australia or Canada
ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is a required document for non-citizens to travel to Australia and for visa-exempt non-citizens to travel to Canada. After approval it is associated with your passport, so you do not need to carry extra documentation. You can find applications and details at Australia Electronic Travel Authority or Canada Electronic Travel Authorization.


What documentation do I need to cruise?


Proof of Citizenship
Passengers traveling on “closed loop cruises”–those cruises which begin and end at the same port–do not need to bring a passport. However, they will need to be able to show valid proof of citizenship. Recommended documents that show proof of citizenship are a government-issued ID card along with a birth certificate or certificate of naturalization.


Valid Passport
Starting June 1, 2009, the government implemented a new scheme requiring travelers entering the United States by land, sea or air to hold a valid passport. For cruise passengers this requirement is enforced when a cruise begins and ends in a foreign port or if the cruise begins and ends in different ports (even if both ports are in the United States). Should travelers only have a U.S. passport card, the traveler should be aware that the passport card is only valid for travel between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Travelers to other foreign countries must hold a U.S. passport book. In addition to a passport, non-U.S. citizens must have their visa and their permanent resident card in order to be able to re-enter the U.S.


In addition to a passport, cruise travelers may also require a visa for entry to countries that require visas, such as Russia or Brazil. Check with the cruise line first for information on visa requirements, as individual countries’ visa requirements vary. For instance, countries like Turkey issue blanket visas to cruise ships, which cover all passengers. However, in Russia, travelers who purchase an excursion through the ship (versus a passenger traveling on his own) can have the visa requirement waived.
Please check the following websites for more information on Foreign Entry Requirements:


For Foreign Entry Requirements:


For U.S. Embassies and Consulates:


Where should I keep my passport?


Never pack proof of citizenship in your suitcase. It is always best to keep important documents on your person.


Can I travel with a minor?


Minors, under 18 years of age, traveling alone, with
only one parent, or a third party must present written
authorization by the absent parent(s) or legal guardian.
For the Dominican Republic this authorization must be
notarized at a Dominican Consulate.


Flight FAQ’s


Can I change my ticket?
Rules and Restrictions on Airlines Vary. In most cases you can make changes to dates, gateways, and destinations for a fee, plus any increase in fare. Re-issue fees vary but can begin at $75 per ticket and can go all the way up to $350 per ticket. Please contact your travel agent for specifics.


My name is wrong on my ticket, Can I change it?
Most Airlines allow for minor changes (ex. Bill/Billy, Sara/Sarah) sometimes for a small fee and sometimes at no charge. IF it is major change (ex. John is legal first name but uses middle name Michael as first name and this is what shows on ticket.) Then most airlines will NOT make the change. They will require the passenger to book a new ticket. Contact your travel agent so they can speak with the airline and find out their specific policy.


Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Most tickets are nonrefundable and non-transferable.


What is an E-Ticket?
E-Tickets are offered by many airlines and allow a passenger to travel without a “ticket” or paperless, eliminating the worry of leaving your tickets behind. Passengers do need to print a boarding pass upon arrival at the airline counter, or may do this from home by checking in online with the airline. This is required to bypass security and check in at the gate.


Car FAQ’s


What is the minimum age to rent a car?
IN the U.S. Most car rental companies require a driver to be 25 and older. Some will allow for below minimum, but will impose a fee. In Europe foreign driver restrictions vary from country to country. Most need to be a minimum of 18 years and require a valid U.S. driver’s license. Please check the official website of the rental company for more information.


Hotel FAQ’s


What is required to check in?
The lead passenger (first name entered on a reservation) will need to be the person to check in. IF there are multiple rooms on one booking verify with your travel agent who would be the lead name in each room. Most hotels require a major credit card for incidentals to be held against the room, and any money held on the card will be released as long as the room checks out and no charges were put towards room. Some hotels only accept certain types of credit cards, so always verify this information with your travel agent.


Can I add someone to my room without advising the travel agent?
This is never a good thing to do as most hotels charge per person rates rather than per room. It’s always best to advise your travel agent if you intend to add another party to a room so they can check for occupancy restrictions as well as if there is an additional charge. We will not be held responsible if this is done and the hotel either denies check in or charges the clients directly to add the additional person.


Why doesn’t the hotel have my name/reservation when I call?
Guest names are typically not sent down to a hotel until approx. 10 days prior to travel and this may change depending on how your reservation was booked. If you have questions about your room, please contact your travel agent prior to this time.


I would like a specific room and location, I also want specific bedding, can this be requested?
We can send any request you have for the hotel room to the hotel but most hotels do not guarantee “special requests” until check-in.


I want to make changes to my room reservation, will I be charged a fee?
Changes to hotel rooms, whether it be dates, reduction in rooms, guests names or any other modification are subject to fees based on the hotel’s policy & supplier’s policy.


What is the minimum age to check in at a hotel?
All hotels are different but most require one passenger to be 21 years of age. Contact your travel agent for more information.


Cruise FAQ’s


What should I pack?
First and foremost, dress for comfort. Daily life aboard ship and in ports of call is laid-back and casual. You are encouraged to wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable: sportswear, shorts, slacks, sundresses and so on. Warmer temperatures call for clothing made of lightweight, breathable fabrics. For cooler temperatures we suggest casual clothes that can be layered easily. On some days you may need a raincoat and waterproof hat or umbrella. Gloves are a good idea as well. Footwear should include comfortable walking shoes for visits ashore and sandals or rubber-soled shoes for strolling on deck.


In the evening, ships vary as to dress. There are three types of “evenings” on board – casual, smart casual and formal. On casual nights, sport shirts and slacks are suggested for men; sundresses or pants for women. On smart casual nights, dresses and pantsuits for women; jackets and ties for men. For formal nights, women should wear cocktail dresses; men should wear suits and ties or tuxedos (optional). But don’t buy a tuxedo just for the trip. If you do want to dress to the nines, many ships offer tuxedo rental services. Even on the most formal of ships, a dark suit and tie are fine for the dressiest occasions. Generally, three and four-night cruises consist of one formal night and two or three casual nights. Seven-night cruises include two formal nights, one smart casual night and four casual nights. Ten, 11 and 12-night cruises consist of two formal nights, three smart casual; all other nights are casual. 14 & 15 night cruises usually have three formal nights, four semi-formal nights and the remainder are casual. Again, these are guidelines and your evenings attire is left up to your discretion. In addition, most cruise lines offer alternative casual dining for anyone who may prefer not to dine in the main restaurant.


What are the boarding procedures?
Generally, you will be allowed to board two or three hours before the ship sails. Keep in mind that you must be on the ship at least one hour before departure, and the gangway will be pulled thirty minutes before sailing.


Upon completion of check-in, you will receive a guest identification card. This card will serve as your identification on-board. It will also serve as your identification for security procedures when embarking and disembarking the ship and when making purchases on board.


As you walk up the gangway, a member of the cruise staff will welcome you aboard. Your luggage will be delivered to your cabin shortly after it arrives at the ship. You carry nothing but your hand luggage. Once you are on board you are free to explore the ship. Refreshments are available during embarkation and most cruise lines offer a nice buffet lunch (depending on the departure time).


Do the cruise lines offer shore excursions?
All cruise lines offer extensive shore excursion programs designed to enhance your cruise experience. Shore excursions will help you make the most of your time in port and provide you with the best transportation and guide services available. For certain destinations, such as Europe, tours can be pre-requested by completing the form found in the shore excursion brochure sent to you 4-6 weeks prior to departure. On other cruises you can book your tours through the shore excursion office once you are on-board.


Do I have to participate in all activities?
On a cruise you can do what you want, you are not required to take part in any activities. It is your vacation!